General Social/Chatter Thread

Started by The Rock Doctor, May 11, 2020, 02:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock Doctor

Tac, you're not down around the hurricane-stricken areas, are you?

Kaiser Kirk

I believe he is in the Eastern part of the State.
Hopefully all is good for him and his, but I expect he'll be in emergency response mode.

I'm currently closer to Rocky, as I'm in Northern Maine visiting friend.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

TacCovert4

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on September 28, 2024, 07:52:48 AMTac, you're not down around the hurricane-stricken areas, are you?

No.  I live down east.

Right now I'm cursing British airways to a special place in hell because they delayed so long that I missed my connection and am now on leg 3 of 5 to get home.
His Most Honorable Majesty,  Ali the 8th, Sultan of All Aztecs,  Eagle of the Sun, Jaguar of the Sun, Snake of the Sun, Seal of the Sun, Whale of the Sun, Defender of the Faith, Keeper of the Teachings of Allah most gracious and merciful.

Kaiser Kirk

Quote from: TacCovert4 on September 28, 2024, 04:35:11 PM
Quote from: The Rock Doctor on September 28, 2024, 07:52:48 AMTac, you're not down around the hurricane-stricken areas, are you?

No.  I live down east.

Right now I'm cursing British airways to a special place in hell because they delayed so long that I missed my connection and am now on leg 3 of 5 to get home.

ooh, that sucks.
I made my connecting flight by 6minutes and was unhappy with that margin, but missing it....screws everything up.

Hope it's smoother sailing from here for you.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest