Main Menu

Scandinavia

Started by ledeper, December 19, 2012, 12:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ledeper

No you haven't missed anything ,I just want to get a starting point regarding Scandinavia.
I feel that the MODS is stalling.
From my point of view ,I have been waiting in hiatus for about a month, just waiting and waiting for the MODS to come to some  sort of agreement on: what is Scandinavia,how many Ic s ,how many  Bps and so one.
It cant take that long to get to a consensus??
I honestly fell that I am not,repeat not an acceptable person in this "game",thus I start to provoke!!
So as long as the so called MODS apparently don't have time to include former players,but have sufficient time to play their "own" game ,I will keep up the pressure ,since all I want is some straight answers so I can contribute to the game in a positive and fruitful way.
And as such ,just look at my posts/game play in Nav 3

Tanthalas

Check your mail, I just sent your basic starting numbers again (I know I sent em once because I have the saved copy in my outbox), you should have a copy of your BP, and Cash you will have to figure out the IC and population numbers (with population as drawn from the list and cash IC is easy to figure) and somewhere on here is a copy of a startup spreadsheat I made.
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

ledeper

Thank you,now at least I have a starting point,hopefully I can produce a "start up " for tomorrow,and a 1900 first ½ year report by tomorrow.

ledeper

sorry 120 BPs and $1400 is the starting point??????

Tanthalas

10 turns so yeah 
Quote from: ledeper on December 19, 2012, 01:06:43 PM
sorry 120 BPs and $1400 is the starting point??????
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

Delta Force

That is a very nice start for you. I only had 190 BPs and $1600 and Russia has commitments around the world. You will easily have one of the more powerful localized fleets.

Tanthalas

The Unified Scandinavia is an interesting case, if I hadnt already taken Italia I would have grabed it myself when we created it (during the drawing of the map).  The strategic situation it is in lends itself fairly easily to alot of Monitors, Subs, and TBs for the Baltic with primarily Cruisers for the north sea.  Russia is its Natural foe (not saying it will be just that it would make sence) Germany also has to be concernd as it is idealy situated to close the HSF in the baltic.  All told should be an interesting country to play

Quote from: Delta Force on December 19, 2012, 02:30:16 PM
That is a very nice start for you. I only had 190 BPs and $1600 and Russia has commitments around the world. You will easily have one of the more powerful localized fleets.
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

KWorld

Is there an updated map showing everyone?

Tanthalas

Im actualy working on it atm, since we decided to go with an even bigger map than the one I previously posted I decided to just make it up instead of further updating the existing one.

Quote from: KWorld on December 20, 2012, 09:35:08 AM
Is there an updated map showing everyone?
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

Jefgte

Thanks Tan to draw Alsace & Lorraine to Germany,
Djibouti & Fort Bayard in China (Kouang Tcheou Wan) to France

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangzhouwan

Jef  ;)