Spotty for a few days...

Started by Carthaginian, April 12, 2010, 07:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthaginian

I had a small virus problem this past weekend...
I didn't loose anything as far as I can tell- and I surely didn't loose anything Navalism related- but I DID loose all my drivers, codecs, .NET stuff, etc. So between this little setback, work, dealing with the VA and my parents coming for a visit this weekend... well, I'll be a bit spotty on participation this week.

So, like any good medical professional, I'm leaving something:

Standing Orders for the Confederate States of America:

Dealing With the Republic of New Switzerland: If anything happens regarding the R.N.S.- and that happening can be interpreted in two or more ways- the C.S.A. will immediately react in accordance with the most offensive, insulting or disastrous possible interpretation.

Dealing With the Republic of New Zion: If anything happens regarding N.Z.- and that happening can be interpreted in two or more ways- the C.S.A. will immediately react in accordance with the most offensive, insulting or disastrous possible interpretation.

Relating to the African Detachment: If anything befalls the cruiser detachment that is being sent to exercise with the Italians in African waters, then the Confederacy will immediately react by use of equal and opposite force- be it diplomatic or military in nature.

Relating to the Wilson Mystery: J. Edgar Hoover has the best investigative minds in the C.S.A. working on the mysterious circumstances surrounding the late President's death. They cannot help but notice that several of the people that had drank with the President in his last few weeks of health suffered some pretty bad flu-like symptoms, and that the current caretakers of the President's empty whiskey decanter are beginning to show some symptoms that are similar to the President's... though much milder.

Relating to Anything Else: The Confederacy will act immediately to any threat to Nassau, the Friendship Pact, or any international dealings- peaceful or aggressive in nature- with the Mexican Republic swiftly and according to our binding treaties.
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

Desertfox

In other news today the Republic of New Switzerland and the Confederate States of America find themselves in total war, after a Swiss tourist reportedly stated that Confederate toilets stank...
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

TexanCowboy

In other news today, Tzar Bomba's were released on Pheonix, New Amsterdam, Olympia, Sydney, Anchorage, and Truk, from T-60S's flying the Romanian Emblem.