Royalty/Presidents/Leaders/Etc.

Started by Sachmle, March 21, 2010, 10:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miketr

I didn't claim the Iberian was the better claim than the Bavarian after all part of the Iberian claim is traced THROUGH the Bavarian's!  Yah Kirk is right if this was the 17th or 18th century this would be a prime setup for a 2nd war of Austrian Succession.

ctwaterman

Did I here the House of Savoy Mentioned....  Damn Inbreeding.... ;D
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

Borys

Ahoj!
The Habsburgs and Wittlesbachs are disgustingly inbred ...

I must find a free moment and look at my old posts. Stefan did not murder any uncles (father-brother) - he packed off one to die of "bordello exhaustion" in Paris, and another to an out of the way castle in Transylvania.
Franz Ferdinand was packed off to Peking, and Maximilian to a monastery.

Borys  
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

ctwaterman

*Evil Laugh*

Just pointing out the House of Savoy became King Of Sardina and then Kings of Italy by well fighting for both sides durring these little wars.  Now to get all of Savoy back.  ;)  Damn its in France never mind.... :'(
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

Blooded

This is what I had developed for the UNK.

Sort of a dual monarchy. Earl 822 (the original player) had the UKA King Harold as the lead. I felt that the greater size and power of Britain called for a British king and I fell back on the OTL historical record(with a crown prince Arthur added- for future purposes(ie " The Once and Future King!). I was developing them both in case we needed a split for a new player.

United Norman Kingdom:
  Overall Head: His Majesty King George V

Great Britain
  King: His Majesty King George V (George Frederick Ernest Albert Windsor ) OTL died 1910
    Crown Prince: Prince Arthur George Windsor

United Kingdom of America
  King: His Majesty King Harold VII
    Crown Prince: unknown (previous had died in 1899) I never developed this further

"The black earth was sown with bones and watered with blood... for a harvest of sorrow on the land of Rus'. "
   -The Armament of Igor