Plague... Bring out your dead...

Started by miketr, April 15, 2007, 03:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miketr

My two childern and myself got hit hard with the flu this weekend and I am only now getting back on my feet.  It will take me a few days to get caught up with the game and real life.

Michael

Borys

Ahoj!
God Bless!
I got blighted by flu over Easter, so I very well know what you're going through.
Take care of the wee ones, of yourself, and let the world take care of itself :)

Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

Carthaginian

God bless ya, and all the little ones!
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

maddox

I came down with a strange illness last weekend. Very annoying when you're in a robot wars competition. Sore throat, coughs, leaky nose, feeling weak, blurred vision (great when handling small nuts and bolts),and some other loss of liquid better not mentioned.

I hope, that after an asperine and a day in bed I feel a lot better, so I can go to work with a clear mind this evening

miketr

My Childern and I are doing fine... My wife now has gone to bed and closed the door with orders to let her sleep, that was 6 pm local time.  So the plague has found a new victim.

May not get caught as fast as I hoped...

Michael

khymerion

Three curses on your plague!

*crawls off to hopefully die*
Hopelessly trapped behind mountains of outdated miniature games.

Phoenix

It seems to be contagious through the 'net... I'm having a cold now myself: running nose, sore inside the nose and head-ache. Yet it might be hay fever as well, because my eyes are itchy.

"Those who dance are often thought mad by those who cannot hear the music."
-- Tao Te Ching

The Rock Doctor

I guess I'd better update my anti-virus software, then.

miketr

The Plague has mutated...  I now have a wonderful case of Bronchitis now, this combined with my Asthma means I am in hell right now.  If this follows the normal course I will be over the infection itself in about a week or so but then will take up to a month for the coughing and shortness of breath to end.

Needless to say its going to take longer than I thought to get back into things.

Michael

Carthaginian

Take care of yourself, and that'll be all you need to worry about.
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

maddox

Mike, I don't envy you, as I'm asthmatic too.   

Luckely I can keep it in check, and only the worst colds and aftereffects of those can get me that bad.

Phoenix

That and having a certain kitty sticking his quite formidably furred tail in your left nostril.  ;D
"Those who dance are often thought mad by those who cannot hear the music."
-- Tao Te Ching

Korpen

And today is the last of april (Valborg), that menas i will be sick tomorrow... :D
Here in Uppsala, this day is insane.
The only day of the year when it is perfectly normal to see people go around in the streets drinking beer and sparkeling wine before 09:00 :)
Card-carrying member of the Battlecruiser Fan Club.

Borys

Ahoj!
Socking!
And within the Swedish Tax Area too!
:)
Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

swamphen

I can't decide what's worse, the week of being ill or the week of total BLAH that follows.