Maps

Started by Desertfox, March 01, 2007, 05:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithekro

That depends on if you two want to have friction...the Dutch and Swiss were allies at one point in Navalism...for about a year or two before the Swiss tried to bully France and France bullied the Dutch out of the Alliance.

Desertfox

Well I already have enough friction as it is and I prefer the Dutch as friends if not allies, so Ill leave the decision up to you Korpen.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Borys

Ahoj!
In case anybody wondered - Nauru belongs to DKB.
Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

Korpen

Quote from: Desertfox on March 20, 2007, 10:31:03 AM
Well I already have enough friction as it is and I prefer the Dutch as friends if not allies, so Ill leave the decision up to you Korpen.
Yellow border it is then.
Card-carrying member of the Battlecruiser Fan Club.

swamphen

QuoteNauru belongs to DKB
Ja...  ;D

The CSA's norther border doesn't seem to match the Nv2 version border; it probably should to keep things simple (RR maps). Other than that A-OK.

Ithekro

CSA now matches old border except in California due to the shift of the land (earthquakes you know)

Dutch East Indies corrected.

Nauru corrected.

France takes back the rent on the island in the Arabian Sea from the DBK.

Maps for new lands might take a little while...especially the really big land.

P3D

Christmas Island (the one S of Java) was mine but as it would be very close to Firanj I am content to exchange it for those IO islands.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

Ithekro

Odd, that doesn't appear on any of the older maps.  Well there are a few of those islands left, but some of those go to the Hindus unless you want the Ottoman Indian Ocean Islands...as they don't appear to need them to get to Australia now (unless they are backing a fellow muslim country against the infidel Swiss...but then Orange might want to take those from the Ottoman to support the Swiss....)

P3D

Could we get some zoom on the South Atlantic and Indian Ocean islands? Whatever map was used to create it. Hey, I did even wrote a (very bad) story on the takeover.

I do need some indian Ocean Islands - Christmas island or sg else.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

Ithekro

What about Cocos Is. (Keeling) instead?  I put it as Dutch, but it seems it shouldn't be Dutch.

Ithekro

Fixed...I guess.

Desertfox

Keeling and Christmas where Swiss, Christmas was leased to OR.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

P3D

Then I'd need my Christmas Island - between Java and Firanj.

Ithekro

Okay, to Cocos Isand is Swiss, Christmas is Orange.  That will need to wait until this evening after the server repairs for posting.

That's going to be interesting placement between the Dutch and Australian Muslims.  Possible sticky point.

P3D

At least it is easily defendable, rock cliffs all around with scarcely any beaches.