Maps

Started by Desertfox, March 01, 2007, 05:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khymerion

Norse Lands! *does dance of joy at the idea of Iceland*  Hot springs for me... Hot springs for me...
Hopelessly trapped behind mountains of outdated miniature games.

Earl822

should be possible, can someone post a revised map
;D

Desertfox

Iwo-blow up... ;D you have a deal! Ryukus should be Japanese as for other islands the Japanese already have the Kurils and Siberia.

QuotePhilippines - will the NS go to war with the Habsburgs, Aragon-Navarra and DKB over them?
I was going to go to war with the Commies over them, and will willingly go to war with Austria over them, as for the DKB, there is a Non-Aggresion Pact in effect which dealinates spheres of influence, the Phillipines does not lie in the DKB sphere...

Swampy, was the DKB Catholic or Protestant? I think it was Catholic otherwise why would the Austrians ally with an infidel.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Borys

Kaiserreichs of the world, UNITE!
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

Desertfox

Republics of the World! Beware our freedoms are challenged! ;D

maddox

Premier Paixhans  raises an eyelid.

Minister Capet does a dance of joy.

Ithekro

I can revise the map tonight again to see what we have.

Are we going with Super Persia, or the slightly smaller version with the two other countries in that area of southern Russia?

Bahamas were a non-react because that happened in 1905, after most took off.  Same with the takeover of the Azores. Shamphen was "away" for two weeks...so says the note.

P3D

The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

Borys

Bambi must DIE!

Ithekro

Compromise, slightly larger Persia.

What do the Ottoman's want?  An NPC Georgia on their border, or the Russians?

Also what do the Ottoman say about there "new" colonies?

Manchu fixed and in Japanese hands (if that is the present condition).

Southern Philippines shown as disputed between Spain and New Swiss.  Might just mean the populace is wavering in their support.  Might mean a new republic...might be troops on the ground fighting...that's up to you.

Iceland-Scotland swapped.  South Atlantic UK claim dropped.  UK East Africa dropped

Liberia freed and Sierra Leone in Norman hands.

So what about the southern, non-Swiss part of Australia?

Indian "Numenor" based island sunk for now.

Ithekro

I think there is another thread about claiming lands.  Or should that be done here?
(Editted previous post...realized I forgot to put in the map)

Desertfox

NS is too high, should be lower between Hawaii and Marshalls.

Every island left over not claimed by the DKB should be Swiss.

I dont like the Ottomans in Australia, Western Australia should be a Potential Player Country (Farijistan?), with the Dutch possibly having a foothold in the North.

Make New Zion larger, at the expense of Egypt and Ethiopia, maybeeven give them a foothold in the Rift Valley island above the DKB.

Disputed Phillipines should be more, only Luson and Catandunes are not disputed.

Borys

Ahoj!
Just a question - are other Atlantic Islands - Madeira, Cabo Verde, Fernando Po, etc, in their places, and in Iberian hands as they were the last time around?

I finaly noticed you moved Sao Luis de Maranhao to where Belem is ... but that is trivial.

I would add Georgia to Persia.

You still don't like the idea of Great Bavaria?

Borys
Bambi must DIE!

Ithekro

Bavaria- I probably either don't understand it or missed it in all the heavy traffic.  Fixed?

Spanish islands - probably.

Hapsburg move in Brazil was what you  requested...I can move it back if you like.

I seem to keep getting the Marianas and Marshals confused.  Fixed

I'll let the powers that are settle just how advanced the lines in the Philippines are in 1906...they might be entirely disputed by now, or a variancy...I'll let others decide that of have that be the bones that are picked in 1906.

I still shug on the Ottoman colonial holding, waiting for its player to see them.

Should New Zion move into Egypt?  Or replace the Ottoman holding (and move in on Egypt?)  It depends on how strong and or old this country is suppose to be I guess.

P3D

Any reason for Bavaria to include Sachsen and North Silesia? Some strategically undefensible land.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas