Main Menu

HY2 1934

Started by Kaiser Kirk, Today at 09:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Kirk

Hi all,

I am visiting friends currently, and spent part of yesterday in New Brunswick, which will probably be the closest I get to Rocky's location (as I understand it).

Sounds like other folks have been pretty busy as well this month.

Do we want to go to HY2 this weekend
  OR
Wait 2 weeks
  OR
Wait until the end of October.

Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

TacCovert4

I'm fine with doing the changeover now, understanding that we're all good to go with it taking the whole month for some to get around to dropping the turn. 
His Most Honorable Majesty,  Ali the 8th, Sultan of All Aztecs,  Eagle of the Sun, Jaguar of the Sun, Snake of the Sun, Seal of the Sun, Whale of the Sun, Defender of the Faith, Keeper of the Teachings of Allah most gracious and merciful.

Jefgte

I'm going to unhook Mayan ships to take care of Byzantium 1934H2.
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

The Rock Doctor

New Brunswick is not exactly close, but it's less distant.  Whereabouts are you hanging out?

I'm not going to post until next weekend but am totally fine with everybody else doing it now.

Kaiser Kirk

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on Today at 06:53:55 PMNew Brunswick is not exactly close, but it's less distant.  Whereabouts are you hanging out?

I'm not going to post until next weekend but am totally fine with everybody else doing it now.

Visiting friends in a little town called Stockholm in Northern Maine, near Caribou, ~12miles from the border.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest