Main Menu

Vilnius Union, H1/1932

Started by The Rock Doctor, May 04, 2024, 07:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock Doctor

One BP and 6 IC completed, a bunch of other IC underway.  Not quite at the 2 BP/turn stage yet.

1930 A/C, logistics, night-fighting, and subs completed.

Some naval artillery projects underway.

Major warships completed:  AC Kawaler, CL Mulde, four A-class torpedo-boats.

Major warships laid down:  BB Joachim Jungius, CV Hydry, CL Atran, a tall ship, a repair ship, an oiler, and lots of the usual small stuff.

Kaiser Kirk

Rocky,

while preparing the colony count, I found the potential Byzantine issue, and so was paying more attention to your sheet.

you seem to have typed in a fixed cost, rather than the formula that came with the turn sheet. So you have '20' rather than the '=IF($F$13>49;(15+5*(ROUNDUP(($F$13-50)/25;0)));15)' that you should have, making your cost of homeland IC 20 not 25.

I don't know how long that's been an issue as I don't normally look at these details.

All of that comes from the 'Economy' rules

QuoteIndustrial Capacity

Industrial capacity is representative of the size of the economy. In particular, it is an abstract model of the capital-forming section of the economy such as the financial services, etc. A player increases his industrial capacity by purchasing units of it's in-game representation, IC. The base cost of each IC is $15 and produces income in the half-year following its completion. Player may also earn IC through role-play, though this is rare.

Starting when a nation's net income reaches $50, an additional $5 is added to the base cost per every additional $25 in income. This limitation applies only to Homeland territory.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

The Rock Doctor

Crap, that's going to be a problem.

The Rock Doctor

Okay, so I've got 100 IC at home, meaning that the most recent 25 were underpaid by $5 each.

It also means those under construction will cost $30, which really isn't worth doing at all. 

I can't say I like that rule, but will at least see about starting to pay off the $125 debt in 2/32/