Main Menu

Parthia 1910 HY1

Started by Kaiser Kirk, September 03, 2017, 12:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Kirk

The Regions are now assigned, Armies and Forts and Naval Infrastructure filled out.

Differing from Snip's sheet, you'll see I found it useful to simply have my OOB added as a tab, and sum that and link it to the naval sheet.
I had some issues with my wanting to put in figures in tons, and the sheet wanting them in BP.

But overall, Snip did good work.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

Walter

Question... When I look at the NationbuildingSetup.pdf file, we all start with a baseline of 40 Fortification points. There is no indication that additional ones are 'purchased' by Parthia with modification points. All 40 Fortification points are spent on forts... so where do those 20 coastal battery points come from?

Kaiser Kirk

Quote from: Walter on September 03, 2017, 01:44:01 PM
Question... When I look at the NationbuildingSetup.pdf file, we all start with a baseline of 40 Fortification points. There is no indication that additional ones are 'purchased' by Parthia with modification points. All 40 Fortification points are spent on forts... so where do those 20 coastal battery points come from?

Isn't it 40 land and 20 coastal?
Or did I get all mucked up somewhere too ?

Edit : Well checking the first place, the nationset up pdf, that agrees with you
So the question is....why was I certain we get 20 coastal- was that a later edit?
I'll have to figure that out later, have things to do right now.

Kaiser Kirk

Well I did some word searches.
I don't have a clue why I thought it was 40 Forts and 20 Coastal.

So I've adjusted my turn to reduce the Forts and Coastal to equal 40.
That means slightly less maintenance.
I put that into a little more towards an IC, and a second 90mm AA mount - as it's my first AA mounting I'll make a competing design. The multiple designs is what I intend as normal for Parthia on new kit- competition and pick the best.  I'd do a second M&H as well, but I'm out of room in research this turn.

Hopefully this time there's no errors for Walter's keen eye to find.