Nation concepts you don't think you'll be playing...

Started by The Rock Doctor, March 05, 2007, 07:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock Doctor

In my case, that'd be "Gangsta Nation", blending the contemporary hip-hop culture we see in music videos with late Victorian-era diplomacy and military development.

...though to be fair, I'd enjoying issuing a tender seeking a company or nation to "Pimp My Battlecruiser".

BattleofthePyramids

No crusades!  If I play the Habsburgs/Holy Roman empire it will be very reformed.  The church will obey the empire, not vice versa.  (After all, if people follow the pope they don't need their emperor, and we can't have that ::)

khymerion

While angry vikings in battlecruisers sounds really appealing...  don't look towards the frozen north for that to occure again...
Hopelessly trapped behind mountains of outdated miniature games.

Ithekro

maddox

QuoteHeh...a "Lowrider" Battlecruiser
That's Derflinger running home after her pounding.  She rides so low she's almost a submarine.

Earl822

Early Cold War/SUEZ UK, AKA a fallen empire still trying to prove it is a major World Power, I.e. I'll try not to play the Imperialist I've been over in the present sim.

P3D

I might continue with my plutocratic racist and monarchophobe Orange with its particular honor code. I was considering starting a new country but I think I'll stick with it.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas