Main Menu

1904H2

Started by snip, March 20, 2016, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snip

Unfortunately I need the rolls as there are some major naval techs in there that greatly influence what I lay down. Not much use planning without that info.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Walter

Well, the oil-firing tech would have been useful for me but that roll failed. I thought it was not too big a deal with the vessels I have planned for H1/1905.

You could plan ahead without the info working with the assumption of successful tech rolls and just push things to the next half year should (one of) the required rolls fail and fill in some more simple things for H1/05 that can be done in one half year. Shouldn't be too much trouble for a nation like the US to postpone naval construction by one half year.

Tanthalas

I am now ready to post 05/1 (and by extension 05/2) whenever (although there is that annoying $4.72 I havn't figured out what to do with yet... proly invest it in an IC somewhere...).
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Walter

Use those $4.72 to hire some Chinese mercenaries. ;D

miketr

Quote from: Walter on June 29, 2016, 08:30:46 AM
Looking at the month of June, of those who have answered the call, Tanthalas is most active wih 26 posts. I have posted 25 times. Logi's been reasonable busy with 14 posts. Rocky's good for 7 post. Snip has 6 posts. Jefgte at 5 posts. Kirk at 5 post, despite missing large part of the month due to unexpected business. Mike at 4 posts is the least active. :)

I have nothing to do since my news stories and economics have been up since MARCH.  I could certainly post nonsense stuff but it would be well nonsense.

Michael

Walter

Well, you could easily fire some torpedoes of criticism or approval at the various designs being posted. :)

miketr

I honestly don't see the point Walter.  I could have walked away 3 months ago, not been on the forum one day and missed nothing of substance. 

Michael

Jefgte

QuoteWell, you could easily fire some torpedoes of criticism or approval at the various designs being posted.

NC is technical approval.

Perhaps, I could post pm for discrete recommendations.
;D  ;D  ;D
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

The Rock Doctor

I will be sorting out and revising my 1904 reports (due to the "can't pre-order parts rule I overlooked) and will post 1905/1 at the earliest opportunity.  Then I will conquer all of Africa.  Then I will establish an Ottoman moon base. 

Well, space program.  Gotta pace these things.

olekit24

So, what about H1 1905?

Kaiser Kirk

I've got H1 1905 Sim up, and started my news post.
Unfortunately what were supposed to be fairly free nights & weekends have gotten annoyingly busy, so I won't make further progress for another week.
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest