Main Menu

1904H2

Started by snip, March 20, 2016, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olekit24

Waiting with great interest! )

snip

Just a few minor details to hash out, we should be ready to post a timeline to allow you all to work around the event later this week (15th at the latest).
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Walter

Logic suggests that you start from the beginning and work to the end meaning that if a few minor details need to be dealt with that those would be at the end of the timeline. Surely you could the start posting the beginning parts of the timeline and slowly work to the end during the week by which time those last details will have fallen into place instead of posting everything at once (which is what your post suggests). :)

Tanthalas

Could be they are arguing over who gets to shoot first, in which case I recommend going with whoever has the Captain named Hansel. 
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Walter

It'll most likely be Baldrick who accidentally starts the war so I would say that the British (accidentally) fired first. :)

The Rock Doctor

I have the Ottoman Popcorn Corps on stand-by...

Walter

Here they are, Rocky. Ready for action. ;D

Kaiser Kirk

I keep wanting  a "like" button for your pictures
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

Walter

Just don't accidentally hit the "Report to moderator" button thinking that it is a "like" button. ;D

snip

As can now be seen, the timeline of the event is now posted. This should contain all the necessary information to proceed to 1904H2, so feel free to do so. If there is a point you would like clarified or expanded, please PM both myself and Darman.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Walter

Quote from: snip on March 20, 2016, 08:11:06 PM
First, could everyone (myself included) please make a reasonable effort to get all caught up to your 1904/H1 reports within the next week or two?
With all respects but "Next week or two" is close to turning into 7 weeks now and there are still a number of nations (including the nation of he who said 'myself included') that have not posted their H1/1904 reports yet. In my opinion, we are already past the point where 1904/H1 reports should have become 1904/H2 reports...

Also back in January it was indicated that Alikchi was taking over Russia, but I have not seen anything concerning Russia being posted so what is the deal with that? To me it is now at a point where Russia must be moved to 1904 similar to Spain.

Latest reports...
H2/1904: France, Spain, Ottoman Empire, China, Germany.
H1/1904: Italy, Japan.
H2/1903: United Kingdom, United States, Unified Netherlands.
H1/1900: Russia.

olekit24

H1/1904 Spain was published at the beginning of March

Walter

Yes, and you posted your H2/1904 report about 1 month later which is to me an acceptable report posting speed. It is different from me who posted the H1 report in November and the H2 report 5 months later which is partially due to having to wait (something that was not necessary for the H1/1904 report since I did not require any tech rolls for that HY; there are only 9 days between me posting the H2/1903 report and the H1/1904 report). I would like to be able to post my H1/1905 report before May 18 but as long as I am not getting the results for my tech rolls from the mods (because some still need to catch up), that is not likely to happen.

Alikchi

Quote from: Walter on May 07, 2016, 10:52:27 AM

Also back in January it was indicated that Alikchi was taking over Russia, but I have not seen anything concerning Russia being posted so what is the deal with that? To me it is now at a point where Russia must be moved to 1904 similar to Spain.

Latest reports...
H2/1904: France, Spain, Ottoman Empire, China, Germany.
H1/1904: Italy, Japan.
H2/1903: United Kingdom, United States, Unified Netherlands.
H1/1900: Russia.

This is timely, as I should have the next Russia report up within 24hrs, and I'm hoping to punch them out quickly after that.

Tanthalas

Wait I haven't posted 1904/1 yet? *runs off to look* well shit... I been working on H2 which is apparently actually H1... will Rectify this situation todayish (possibly actually tomorrow but you get the idea).
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War