Main Menu

1904H2

Started by snip, March 20, 2016, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter

Where are we at? Well, to me we are at the point where we ask for the tech rolls so we can finalize the H1/1905 reports...

miketr

Quote from: Walter on June 20, 2016, 06:11:43 AM
Where are we at? Well, to me we are at the point where we ask for the tech rolls so we can finalize the H1/1905 reports...

Is there even a point to that?  Which is what I am wondering.

Michael

Tanthalas

I can move on whenever, I finally decided which ships to build and any further changes have no effect on actual costs.  I am playing with a new cruiser class but I couldn't lay it down before 1905 even if I wanted to.

Quote from: miketr on June 20, 2016, 06:45:02 AM
Quote from: Walter on June 20, 2016, 06:11:43 AM

Is there even a point to that?  Which is what I am wondering.

Michael
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Jefgte

Quote...I finally decided which ships to build ...

WHICH ?

:)  :)  :)
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

Logi

My 1904/H2 report for Japan is already done, I just haven't posted it yet. Originally I wanted to post it at the same time as the Russian reports, but Russia has taken a bit more time than I thought.

AFAIK, the only player nations without a 1904/H2 report are: England, Netherlands and Japan.
I'll have Japan out by tomorrow and I think Tan is pretty close as well. I don't know about Darman though.

You guys can send me your 1905/H1 rolls when you want.

miketr

Another week has gone by.  I respectfully request we do a roll call of who is still here and check to see if we still have a game.

Kaiser Kirk

Quote from: miketr on June 27, 2016, 08:21:19 PM
Another week has gone by.  I respectfully request we do a roll call of who is still here and check to see if we still have a game.

Italy - Present, can start posting 1905 on July 1st
Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

Jefgte

France , present too, post 1905H1 in the early days of july.
(Modifs & adjustments could be made later)

Jef  ;)
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

Logi

Present as Japan and I'll post 1905/H1 around the 4th of July.

Walter

QuotePresent as Japan and I'll post 1905/H1 around the 4th of July.
Well, to me you posting the H2/04 report for Japan the day before yesterday was more than enough indication that you are present and accounted for when it comes to moving on. Me posting those ship designs for 1905 should also be more than enough to indicate that I am ready to move on to 1905.

The Rock Doctor

Still here.  Focused on garden reclaimation for a couple more days, but still here.

Tanthalas

Present and Accounted for... Wait you would think the posts I am constantly making would be a reasonable indication that I was still about.

As to my H105 Report, it is actualy finished (will require only minor editing once I post H204)
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Walter

QuoteWait you would think the posts I am constantly making would be a reasonable indication that I was still about.
I was thinking the same thing. Posts should be more than enough to indicate one's presence... unless your account was hacked and you are not exactly you but someone else. :)

snip

Once I get Tech rolls done, I can figure out 1905/H1
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Walter

Looking at the month of June, of those who have answered the call, Tanthalas is most active wih 26 posts. I have posted 25 times. Logi's been reasonable busy with 14 posts. Rocky's good for 7 post. Snip has 6 posts. Jefgte at 5 posts. Kirk at 5 post, despite missing large part of the month due to unexpected business. Mike at 4 posts is the least active. :)

Just finished my Wesworld report which is always a bit hectic due to all the scrapping but pretty much everything of my H1/05 report is done, except for putting it into text, though that is usually a 15-30 minute job. I could work on it right now and post it within the next hour, but I'd rather not give away my war pla... I mean I do not want to look too hasty by doing it right now. ;D

QuoteOnce I get Tech rolls done, I can figure out 1905/H1
Uh-oh. I would assume Bad-Luck-With-Tech-Rolls Logi is doing them for you. Good luck with those rolls. ;D