Main Menu

1903 Rules Patch

Started by snip, April 22, 2015, 01:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock Doctor

At least I'll have an excuse for crappy designs.

Logi

In case you're still looking: http://www.springsharp.com/info

On the right side below the "Download SpringSharp 2.1" link it says "Current beta: SpringSharp 3.0b3"

The Rock Doctor

Tanthalas

did we decide on the increase to IC costs?  Trying to do my budget here this morning, and I was sure we decided somthing on that but I cant find it...
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

The Rock Doctor

Yeah, price is up $5 for every $25 in total revenues above $50. 

Guess I should make a note in my sim report about the grandfathered IC-in-progress...

Tanthalas

Thanks Rock couldn't find it for the life of me
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

The Rock Doctor

It's back on page 7 or so, I think.  Took me a bit, too.

The Rock Doctor

So FYI, I'll attempt to post some news on the weekend.  For reasons I do not fully understand, Mrs. Rock and I are renovating our kitchen, while elderly mothers visit, while the garden needs to be harvested.  It's not leaving a lot of time to breath.

The Rock Doctor

If this thing is still limping along, I'll post a H2/03 sim report this week.  Harvest season and renos are winding down, though the Battleaxe is still visiting.

Tanthalas

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on October 12, 2015, 07:43:24 AM
If this thing is still limping along, I'll post a H2/03 sim report this week.  Harvest season and renos are winding down, though the Battleaxe is still visiting.

I will get my H2 Budget up by this weekend.  Far as I know You, Me, Logi, Jef, and Walter are still active.  I expect as fall settles in activity will go up, Summer was always kinda slowish.
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

The Rock Doctor

It doesn't help that I really don't have any new ship designs to float for 1903, but I'll get round to the report.

Tanthalas

Problem for me is I have too many ideas LOL, I cant decide what is viable and what isn't... one of them has to be laid down in H2 but honestly even I am unsure which one I intend to build.  Well I was sure but when it got shot down my whole plan went *POOF*.  I was rather depressed when I was more or less Copying OTL ACs that I was shot down, but *shrug* it is what it is (even though my ship that got shot down was just an over grown version of the Brooklyn class of 1896)

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on October 12, 2015, 09:22:19 AM
It doesn't help that I really don't have any new ship designs to float for 1903, but I'll get round to the report.
To win or lose it all!"

1612 to 1650

miketr

I stop by from time to time but haven't seen any activity so I don't do anything either.  That and I am pressed for time in real life doesn't help.

Michael

Logi

Sorry folks, I'll try to get all the pending administrative tasks up to date by the weekend - my H2 report should also go up around the same time.

Jefgte

Ok, my H1 repport is nearly finish, I"ll post in a few days.

Jef  ;)
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf