IRC

Started by Darman, January 15, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darman

Does anyone use our IRC channel anymore?  I'm stuck on an Amtrak train and I'm bored out of my mind. 

Walter

Well lately my keyboard is frequently being blocked by my laptop (which isn't connected to the net)... will see if my PC connects so you are less bored but still bored. ;D

edit: If I can remember where the chat link is...
edit2: got one...

Darman

I pop in every so often but it really seems like no one uses it anymore :(  its always been good for scheming

Walter

I was in yesterday or the day before and it was empty...

Edit: tried it an few days before that but got an error and was told to try later...

Darman

Quote from: Walter on January 26, 2015, 05:13:25 PM
I was in yesterday or the day before and it was empty...

Edit: tried it an few days before that but got an error and was told to try later...

Yea I got that error a few days ago too.  it seems to have resolved itself

snip

I sometimes leave it open during work.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Darman

Quote from: snip on January 27, 2015, 08:02:28 AM
I sometimes leave it open during work.
I shall look for you then!

And on those days ye shall regret leaving it open, MUAHAHAHA!

Walter

Well, I was in, had some Firefox troubles, closed and restarted Firefox and now can't get in (either I get "Error Connecting (Error: xhr poll error)" or it doesn't do anything at all). Strange... ???

Darman

I got that too. 

Walter

Seems to be working again...

Darman

I've now tried logging into the Navalism IRC Channel twice and its not the normal channel....

Walter

Strange. I'm currently there with a silent mod. Are you sure there are no typos?

Darman

Solved.  the strange part is, I did absolutely nothing different to join the right one.   And snip is the strong silent type... he's always quiet when he's the mod on duty in the channel ;)