Logi and Iberian availability

Started by Tanthalas, November 15, 2012, 09:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanthalas

It is with great sadness and a Heavy heart that I must report to you my fellow players in my role as moderator and on behalf of my fellow moderators that a member of our little community has decided to move on.  Logi has chosen to leave the sim instead of comply with the rules of behavior, and reasonable treatment we all adhere to.  This action was taken by his own choice irregardless of anything he may have said we did not threaten to ban him...

The reasons for his departure are many but it came down to a difference of opinion, on what mattered when siming ships (to make it perfectly clear SS3 performance matters and I don't care what your mathematical formula say).

Tanthalas
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

KWorld

Ah....... some information I did not have when I said Logi was running Iberia.

In that case, given how close we are to the start point, whoever's taking Iberia over should probably be allowed to restart their fleet.  If I can be of any help here, let me know.

Jefgte

QuoteIt is with great sadness and a Heavy heart that I must report to you my fellow players in my role as moderator and on behalf of my fellow moderators that a member of our little community has decided to move on.  Logi has chosen to leave the sim instead of comply with the rules of behavior, and reasonable treatment we all adhere to.  This action was taken by his own choice irregardless of anything he may have said we did not threaten to ban him...

The reasons for his departure are many but it came down to a difference of opinion, on what mattered when siming ships (to make it perfectly clear SS3 performance matters and I don't care what your mathematical formula say).

Tanthalas

:'(  :'(  :'(
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

Tanthalas

Yeah I wasnt exactly happy with it either Jef... I had alot of backstory written that depended on him as the head of Iberia, now I have to wait till we manage to sort out a new player for Iberia to see if it is useable or not.

Quote from: Jefgte on November 15, 2012, 04:41:27 PM
QuoteIt is with great sadness and a Heavy heart that I must report to you my fellow players in my role as moderator and on behalf of my fellow moderators that a member of our little community has decided to move on.  Logi has chosen to leave the sim instead of comply with the rules of behavior, and reasonable treatment we all adhere to.  This action was taken by his own choice irregardless of anything he may have said we did not threaten to ban him...

Tanthalas

:'(  :'(  :'(
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War