Main Menu

Scandinava

Started by ledeper, November 15, 2012, 07:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ledeper

Re: The Scandinavian Countries.
« Sent to: Tanthalas on: November 08, 2012, 09:13:37 AM »
Delete

Looking over old "N3" reports ,I would say 14 BP and $150 as a starting point,which will mean 140 BP,and $1500 as a stater to build harbors/ports and a navy and army(correct??)..

ledeper

(No subject)
« Sent to: snip on: November 12, 2012, 10:20:56 AM »
Delete

The Scandinavian Countries.
« Sent to: ledeper, Nobody, snip on: November 07, 2012, 01:53:33 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply to All
Delete

on the even bigger version of the big ass map (still under construction but progressing slowly) Norway, Sweaden, Denmark, Iceland, and Greenland are all lumped together in somthing I jokingly named the Viking Coalition.  Honestly we havnt given much thought to its relitive strengths or weeknesses but I figured it to proly land somewhere around Italia, Japan, and A-H in strength.

We the mods (yeah us annoying people who always say no) would definetly be willing to let you take it over, but out of curiosity how strong do you think that combined country should be (in terms of BP and Cash per HY)  im leaning towards say 12 BP and like $140.00 bucks cash (that would give you less bp than spain but cash equivilant to Italia).

Opinion? hit me back and let me know
My response:
Re: The Scandinavian Countries.
« Sent to: Tanthalas on: November 08, 2012, 09:13:37 AM »
Delete

Looking over old "N3" reports ,I would say 14 BP and $150 as a starting point,which will mean 140 BP,and $1500 as a stater to build harbors/ports and a navy and army(correct??)..
No reaction??

Apparently it is of absolutely no interested to have a player in Scandinavia ,since I have had none what so ever response from the MODS ,so if I don't get a response within 48 hours  ,then I have to resume that my partcipation is "not wanted"?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darman

Why not try for Iberia?

KWorld

Probably because Logi's playing Iberia?

Anyway, mod discussion takes a while.  I'm waiting on responses from the UK, Nicaragua, and Colombia about US proposals on isthmian canals, and have been for several weeks.  I just assume negotiations are slow going.   :P

Jefgte

Welcome back aboard Led.

Jef  ;)
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

KWorld

Another country that is fully defined but being run as an NPC is the Ottomans, I believe.

Tanthalas

TC has agreed to take over the ottomans (some time ago there was a post about it).  As to the Scandinavian countries, im fine with you taking them over... but there are discussions not generaly public knowlage ongoing.  Went ahead and moved the Topic as it definetly wasnt IC news or Information.

Quote from: KWorld on November 15, 2012, 08:57:35 AM
Another country that is fully defined but being run as an NPC is the Ottomans, I believe.
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

snip

My greatest apologies for the delay. Schoolwork has been mounting and I have not been corridnating things very well.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon