Main Menu

Austrians? Turks?

Started by KWorld, November 14, 2012, 05:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KWorld

Haven't seen reports posted for either of these countries.....

Darman

KWorld

Good grief, must not be totally awake this morning.  Not to mention I've commented on the Turks buying British ACs, too......  <shakes head>

Darman

Quote from: KWorld on November 14, 2012, 06:34:02 AM
Good grief, must not be totally awake this morning.  Not to mention I've commented on the Turks buying British ACs, too......  <shakes head>
Its okay, just drink lots of coffee in the morning

Tanthalas

Oh im farmiliar with the not functioning till I have had atleast 6 cup of coffee.  As to the Austrian situation, the mods are aware and monitoring it. 

Quote from: Darman on November 14, 2012, 04:19:10 PM
Quote from: KWorld on November 14, 2012, 06:34:02 AM
Its okay, just drink lots of coffee in the morning
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Delta Force

Do we have a player for Austria-Hungary? I'm trying to design a new second class battleship for the Black Sea, but I don't know what ships the Austro-Hungarians have stationed in the area.

KWorld

Well, at one time Miketr was running them, and he wanted a 120m or less AC to put in the Black Sea.  All of the ACs the Austro-Hungarians have fit that bill, as do the first two classes of BBs.  They're all armed with 4 24cm guns, but the ACs are 20 knots vs 17.5 or 18 for the earlier BBs.

Tanthalas

Miketr is still to my knowlage playing, he however has medical issues that make his activity spotty.

Quote from: KWorld on November 27, 2012, 05:01:38 AM
Well, at one time Miketr was running them, and he wanted a 120m or less AC to put in the Black Sea.  All of the ACs the Austro-Hungarians have fit that bill, as do the first two classes of BBs.  They're all armed with 4 24cm guns, but the ACs are 20 knots vs 17.5 or 18 for the earlier BBs.
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War