What is the cost of this update?

Or could we directly update the SS
ship LD 1865 & guns 1878

Jef  ;)
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

ctwaterman

Deck Mounted Guns would only require an Overhaul,  Casemate, Turreted, or even Armored Barbette guns would require a Refurbishment.

Damn I guess I need to go and Edit the Old Ship Rules from N3 well at least that is something I can Do....
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

Tanthalas

so can we refit/referbish our ships pre startup? this is a semi important issue as I want a clear line of progresion in my fleet but I have found many ships recived atleast new guns in our prestartup period.
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Sachmle

Quote from: Tanthalas on September 19, 2011, 02:38:22 PM
so can we refit/referbish our ships pre startup? this is a semi important issue as I want a clear line of progresion in my fleet but I have found many ships recived atleast new guns in our prestartup period.

To clarify in case of confusion, I take it you mean to refit a ship laid down in 1865 sometime prior to 1880, like 1875 or so? Is this correct?
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Tanthalas

Quote from: Sachmle on September 20, 2011, 03:15:28 PM
Quote from: Tanthalas on September 19, 2011, 02:38:22 PM

To clarify in case of confusion, I take it you mean to refit a ship laid down in 1865 sometime prior to 1880, like 1875 or so? Is this correct?

Yeah sam thats more or less what I was trying to say.
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War