Navalism 4 Status

Started by Guinness, June 17, 2011, 05:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanthalas

Just Curious since its been awhile since the last update, how close are we to a final (atleast for startup) Rule set?  Are we still at the Months stage, The Weeks stage, the Days stage.  Im not trying to push im just realy curious to see the final outcome, and I have to admit ready to be able to finalize everything (and make the revisions im sure i'll need to be within the rules)
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

miketr

Good question to be honest.  The mods keep getting tied up on things in real life.  I JUST finished my to do list and waiting feed back from Charles and Mike.

We will have to see I guess.

Will kick other people to get an answer for everyone.

Michael

ctwaterman

Its all Irene and the Earth Quakes fault... honest.... ;)
Ok but there is a bit of truth to my statment.
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

snip

From the draft rules thread:
Quote from: Guinness on July 30, 2011, 05:50:48 AM
All that written, how about we point to September 1 as the date we start in-character play?

Seeing as this date has come an gone, do we have a new potential date for starting play?
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Guinness

I'm on-call for work this weekend, which has meant little time for anything but small children and work. Frankly, I wish I was working a consulting job for myself these days, as at least I'd be getting a taste of all the extra hours. As it is, I can work 20 hours a week or 80 and get paid the same.  >:(

MikeTR deserves enormous credit as he's been chewing through our "punch list" last week and this weekend, so it isn't visible progress, but there is a lot of progress.

If I can take the bit again and get something done, it could be as little as a week, but a safer estimate is probably 10(ish) days.

snip

Sorry to hear things are stressful. Thanks for your time
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Darman

Where's a "Like" button when you need one? 
I agree with snip, thanks to you and mike and charles for your time.