A thought on War Resolution

Started by Valles, August 04, 2011, 10:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desertfox

Umm... ah... I never actually started a war in N-verse...
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Tanthalas

Quote from: TexanCowboy on August 05, 2011, 06:30:55 PM
Anyone invading Texas without a scripted war is going to have Chuck Norris soar down on them from above and chop their army into 500,000 tiny pieces.

Let us not forget the footage of Mr Lee vs Mr Norris, BRUCE LEE WINS.
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

TexanCowboy

Yeah, but he lives in like Zhu. I doubt I'm getting in a war with Zhu anytime soon.

Ithekro

Quote from: Desertfox on August 05, 2011, 06:42:03 PM
Umm... ah... I never actually started a war in N-verse...

I wonder about that.

Is that a hair split between, "I never started a war" and "I never declared war on anyone"?  :P

Refresh my memory of the wars involving the New Swiss and those involving New Zion.

TexanCowboy

Let's see....

1st Pacific War: That was mostly the Middle Kingdom's fault, with absurd demands; Spain could probably fall under an "iffy" catagory. Austria, obviously, was due moreso to Orange than the Swiss.

2nd Pacific War: Gotta blame the Swiss there, they raided the convey

1st New Zion War: Believe it or not, outstanding propoganda; more Italy's fault.

2nd New Zion War: Iffy, but I'm gonna call blame moreso on Italy. It's close tho.

4th Pacific War: You've got to be kidding me, right? All Maoria. ALL Maoria.

Sachmle

Quote from: TexanCowboy on August 05, 2011, 06:30:55 PM
Anyone invading Texas without a scripted war is going to have Chuck Norris soar down on them from above and chop their army into 500,000 tiny pieces.
Chuck Norris you say?
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Valles

Quote from: TexanCowboy on August 05, 2011, 08:41:02 PM4th Pacific War: You've got to be kidding me, right? All Maoria. ALL Maoria.

Damn straight.

NOM.
======================================================

When the mother ship's cannon cracked the signal to return
The clouds were building bastions in the swirling up above
Poseidon the King and the Wind his jester
Dancing with the Lightning Lady Fair
Dancing with the Lightning Lady Fair

TexanCowboy

Sam: YES!

Ben Franklin vs. Billy Mays is better, tho.

Desertfox

Quote1st Pacific War: That was mostly the Middle Kingdom's fault, with absurd demands; Spain could probably fall under an "iffy" catagory. Austria, obviously, was due moreso to Orange than the Swiss.

2nd Pacific War: Gotta blame the Swiss there, they raided the convey
Tex, got it mostly right. Neither Spain nor Austria were iffy there, they both deliberately attacked NS while I was embroiled in war with China.

For 2nd Pacific, the convoy confrontation was actually scripted by me and maddox. No actual war was intended. That is untill the Netherlands just decided to attack me and convinced everyone else to join. Again not really my fault.

The two actions I did start (Battle of Clipperton Isl, and the convoy action) where both scripted.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html