Need some Ideas?

Started by Blooded, June 23, 2011, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blooded

Since I have been combing the stories, it dawned on me that everyone may not be familiar with this site.

So I felt the need to remind folks about this great website for nation building ideas.

Example for Snip: Just do a search for: Russia Alaska Tsar Czar or Oregon
and you will find many timelines that people have done for their own alt history stories.

Some threads may just focus/discuss what would be possible versus what is ASB. The range of stories go from great to horrible. But if it provides that perfect kernal of knowledge... well.. that is a happy thing!

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/index.php

Good Luck!
"The black earth was sown with bones and watered with blood... for a harvest of sorrow on the land of Rus'. "
   -The Armament of Igor

PyscoWard

So who are you on that board .

I've been a member for a long time there .

Borys

Ahoj!
:)
One of the boards where I'm "banned for life"
:D
I do read it once in a while, though. Sometimes fascinating stuff there.
Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

Blooded

Hello,

Its generally good form to announce your username if requesting anothers. But anyhow, I signed up with highblooded in 2009 but I have not posted anything. Just lurking about.  ;)   Great stories there!

The moniker is a leftover of an old AD&D term in the 'Birthright' version(somewhat like 'The Highlander' with bloodlines to the Gods).  ::) ;D

Did you misspell your name here? Psycho as in mental?  ???

Borys... you are a bad boy!  ;)     I can't imagine you being that beligerant, but they do ban alot it seems...
"The black earth was sown with bones and watered with blood... for a harvest of sorrow on the land of Rus'. "
   -The Armament of Igor

Tanthalas

Borys isnt beligerant, he is just opinionated at times.  oh and likes to eat (did you ever find that lovley pickle?)
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

Blooded

mmmmm.... pickle....  ;)
   -The Armament of Igor