Any other claims out there?

Started by miketr, May 25, 2011, 03:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miketr

Anyone else want to make a claim?  We have heard from the following.

Valles, Snip, Darman, Nobody, Kaiser Kirk, Logi, TexanCowboy, Korpen, PyscoWard, Jefgte and the Mod Teams claims.

Michael

PyscoWard

miketr

Go here for details and email one of the mods your picks and we will add it to the list.

http://www.navalism.org/index.php?topic=5522.msg69999#msg69999

Michael

Nobody

Considered contacting (by pm or email) all previous active players which have not been online recently(that is in the last few days/weeks)?
Oh, and don't forget those who are on holiday, and can't answer.

PyscoWard

When will we know what country we have ?

TexanCowboy

snip

Someone might want to shoot Foxy and email...

Just in case, set something up in Mexico for him as I think that is were he would pick anyway
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Jefgte

QuoteDid you forget Jef?

I just answer last night  ???

But I list much countries  ;D

Jef  ;)
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

Barcaii

Hello,

I'm, as is quite obvious, new to this forum. Korpen directed me to this forum from the swedish forum rollspel.nu. I find this game quite interesting, even if there is quite a bbit of information to take in. I'd like to show my intrest in joining this game. Should I post what states I might be interested in in the world building thread?

Guinness

Sure. The whole Nverse 4 thing is still very fluid, but feel free to toss out your top 3 or so choices.

Carthaginian

Got an invite to the restart from Charles.
If these spots are still open, I'd like to take a shot at them:
1.) Quebec (Algonkin Indians)
2.) India(ish)
3.) Carthage
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

miketr

Sorry we need to shoot down both Carthage and India.

A) We want players next to each other (Carthage close to Europe would do this but not India)

B) We don't want players having open borders to just creep across the map with.  See P3D's Orange Republic in the last game.  So Carthage and India both have problems. 

We have North America sorta full; but what you want is available I guess.  The mod team will need to talk on it.  Might you be interested in something else in Europe or Asia?

Michael

Sachmle

I'm still not sure what I'm doing, but I'm willing to try to help get it up and running. As to nations, if I play, I would like Austria and the Dalmatian coast, but I see others have that as their first choice already, yet no one has been assigned to it. If that isn't an option I could try France. I'm not terribly interested in Asia, and N. America is pretty full. I would be willing to play a nation with someone, if they're interested.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Delta Force

Sachmle, any chance that I could take Austria-Hungary? It's one of the countries I know the most about in this era (historically that is) since I did play as the head of the navy in another game.

I'm also considering the French Empire or a giant Paris Commune, the Russian Empire, or Siam.

Blooded

Greetings and Holy Cow!

Looks like folks have been busy, the tree seems to have been shaken a bit.  :o

I have been MIA for a long while, with no proper excuse.  :-[  My bad!  ::)

I have always had some interest in a restart, to configure things myself. I must say I am concerned with bits of the general plan. When I finish catching up I will throw my two bits in. Sounds as though it will be awhile for a full restart and that works well with my schedule.

I cant guarantee to be the most fun player,  ::) (in fact I am more of a realist stick in the mud factionTM) but I would like to throw my hat in the ring if possible.

Perhaps as a place marker I could set up a claim to California(My original N4 desires being grabbed up quickly). Some interesting background ideas have already popped up.

Hope you all have been well, back in a while.
"The black earth was sown with bones and watered with blood... for a harvest of sorrow on the land of Rus'. "
   -The Armament of Igor