Change of Nation

Started by Desertfox, April 01, 2011, 09:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desertfox

After long and serious deliberation with the mods I have decided to change nations from New Switzerland to the Neatherlands. With fast ships, lots of enemies, a warmongering mentality, an upcoming war, and provinces separated by vast distances, it was decided that it was the perfect fit for me.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

snip

oboy, my life is about to get exiting ::)
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when solider lads march by
Sneak home and pray that you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Sachmle

What snip said, but louder. Still, not a good reason for the whole earthquake/tsunami thing. Just let Valles win.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

miketr

Ugh...

I wouldn't have lifted a finger to have helped you DF if you were going to do this.  If this is an April Fools day Joke say so quickly.

Michael

TexanCowboy

Quote from: Desertfox on April 01, 2011, 09:36:33 AM
After long and serious deliberation with the mods I have decided to change nations from New Switzerland to the Neatherlands. With fast ships, lots of enemies, a warmongering mentality, an upcoming war, and provinces separated by vast distances, it was decided that it was the perfect fit for me.

Uh....I'm tending to think this is a April Fools, but it has just that touch of seriousness.

But Gran Columbia will be isolating the Dutch from Mexico, so we're good there.

Desertfox

You guys take something I say on April First seriously?  8)  :P

Only way I will take over the Neatherlands is when the 501st marches into the Dutch Government...

QuoteUh....I'm tending to think this is a April Fools, but it has just that touch of seriousness.
A good joke has to be serious.  ;)
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

ctwaterman

But my Explosion is bigger then Texas'

:P
Charles
Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

TexanCowboy

Argh.

Gran Columbia should be the winner in the Manhatten Race... ;)