Simple formatting tool

Started by Nobody, March 05, 2010, 09:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Doesn't change a thing for me, I like the current format.

maddox

Nobody and us met at the rather failed (for us) German robot event, and we took the time to have a look at his Table converter.

He made another version, that has a feature in resizing, as he noticed that my netbook can't take the full screen in 1 page, making scrolling neccesary.

On further notice, he explained how the center down alternative seperator works.

You can use that to pull open repetitive signs.  Like ,/ and replace it with a "space of a tab".
Mark "alternatice seperator" , fill in what series of markings, words or numbers you don't want , and replace those with "tab".Without using that key yourself.

Jefgte

I have tested on the NUS SIM 1919H1 - (only for the army)

That's correct for me.

Good work Guys  ;)

-------------------------------------

I suggest to complet the topic
"Useful Tools"

with:
the table converter
the DD speed calculator
the world ports distances
http://www.distances.com/

Jef
"You French are fighting for money, while we English are fighting for honor!"
"Everyone is fighting for what they miss. "
Surcouf

maddox

For distances I use simply Google Earth. It has a build in ruler where you can get the results in km , miles (landwar) and nautical miles.

maddox

Nobody

Thanks, maddox.

For those wondering "what's different?" - it's mostly cosmetic. Why? Because I found out that when run on different OS versions (Linux & Win7) some text-boxes were cut, or the program window suddenly had scroll bars obscuring parts of the user interface.

If you still have the feeling, that it look odd, tell me (best with screen-shot). Btw, does it now fit on a Nettop screen? Maddox?

maddox

Sorry, can't try it at the net-top, as that is out of commission.