Apologies, but...

Started by The Bushranger, March 25, 2010, 02:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bushranger

My life has gotten kind of hectic, what with other RPGs, looking for a job, worrying about friends, etc - plus my new computer has issues (thank you, AVG...) that make it impossible for me to install SpringSharp on it. Grr.

I'll make a final effort to get caught up over the coming week.

TexanCowboy

I'll volunteer to sim stuff for you, just like how Rocky used to have Walter sim his SS stuff.

Desertfox

Since it's Mexico we are talking about, NS will do it for free...  ;)
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

TexanCowboy

You do Mexico, I do New Zion?  ;D

Borys

NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

Ithekro

Perhaps one of us can do your SS2 work for you and allow you to focus on stories and such?

TexanCowboy

The Bushranger

Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm finally getting time to work on the reports and should have them, at least, caught up this week. :)

Also, good to see you again Ithekro!

TexanCowboy

Yay! :)

Just tell me what you want, and I can give it to you. Although knowing what guns you have would be nice....(Oh, yes, you have 22,000 tons of ex-Anahuac shipping. Do you want me to sim out a few BB's, some AC's, some CL's?)

Sachmle

Quote from: TexanCowboy on April 11, 2010, 01:30:08 PM
Yay! :)

Just tell me what you want, and I can give it to you. Although knowing what guns you have would be nice....(Oh, yes, you have 22,000 tons of ex-Anahuac shipping. Do you want me to sim out a few BB's, some AC's, some CL's?)

Actually the Anahuac had Battlebarges, Armed Barques, and torpedoboats IIRC.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

TexanCowboy

Battlebarges, I believe, were their designation for battleships, as designated by the Battlebarge 11, or SMS Paderborn-Delbrück. Armoured Barque's could be either raiders, armoured cruisers, or light cruisers, or all of those. Torpedoboats.....really?

The Bushranger

Well, I do believe the current Mexican fleet is 2 BB and 5 TB. At least, that's all thats operational. :)
I'll have to get completely caught up, then decide where to go from there...