Treaty of Cat Ba Island

Started by Sachmle, April 04, 2010, 09:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sachmle

The Reformist Republic of China and the Deutsche Kaiserreich Brandenburg, from hereafter called the Contracting Parties, solemnly agree to enter into a Treaty of Mutual Non-Aggression under the following stipulations:

Clause I: The Contracting Parties agree to cease any and all operations directed towards each other that could be construed as hostile in any way.

Clause II: The Contracting Parties agree to use lines of communication and dialog to discuss any future disagreements between themselves.

Clause III: The Reformist Republic of China agrees to pay the Duetscher Kaiserreich Brandenburg the sum of $75 to cover lost investments in Wuhan/Hankow, over the course of two years from the signing of this agreement.

Clause IV: Under the circumstances that either Contracting Power should find themselves forced to make war against the Republic of New Switzerland, due to actions on the part of New Switzerland, the other Contracting Party shall maintain a state of benevolent neutrality towards the other Contracting Power and will cease all interaction with New Switzerland.

Clause V: Under the circumstances that either Contracting Power should find themselves forced to make war against the Kingdom of Greater Netherlands, due to actions on the part of the Netherlands, the other Contracting Party shall maintain a state of benevolent neutrality towards the other Contracting Power and cease all interaction with the Netherlands.

Clause VI: The Contraction Powers due hereby agree to extend this treaty to the the following nations, henceforth known as the South East Asia Sphere of Influence, and agree to protect the sovereignty of said nations.

VIa: Nations included in the South East Asia Sphere of Influence are:
Siam, Burma, and l'Indochine.

VII: *This Clause is not available for public viewing*
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Sachmle

Signed this June 12th, 1919 by Manfred Allard Leutjens, Ambassador and Plenipotentiary of the Reich.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

Logi

Signed this June 12th, 1919 by President Hu Hanmin of the Reformist Republic of China.