Bharat - Stuff for sale

Started by miketr, April 01, 2010, 11:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miketr

Starting 1919 H2 Bharat has for sale 4.5 BP worth of construction capacity a half.

I finally got around to doing their budgets but to have them make their scheduled payments to France and DKB they have, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING left over for anything else. I figure this is a reaction of the King to the Calcutta War and is trying to starve the beast so to speak. So if anyone wants 2nd rate warships or civilian ships let me know.   

Walter

I can still hear Sam banging his head against the wall for not accepting my offer and that leaves you with having to spend a lot of money in paying the DKB. :D

Logi

zI'll contact you when I get back to my own computer.

miketr

Current high bid is $3 per BP or $13.5 for all 4.5 BP.

miketr

Current bid is $4 a BP or $18 for the lot.

miketr

Current bid is $5 per BP.  I should have Iberia sell some of its production with these rates being offered.

The Rock Doctor

Indeed.  But if it's getting those kind of rates, Bharat could probably afford to keep a couple of BP for its own use after all.

miketr

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on April 02, 2010, 10:22:43 AM
Indeed.  But if it's getting those kind of rates, Bharat could probably afford to keep a couple of BP for its own use after all.

This will allow Bharat to make use of its BP left over from 1919 H1.  1920 H1 I will sell off the BP again and that will allow them funds to use their BP in H2.  So Bharat will be selling half their BP till they finish paying for Goa.