Royalty/Presidents/Leaders/Etc.

Started by Sachmle, March 21, 2010, 10:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sachmle

So, I decided I'd make a list of the leader of each nation, PC and NPC, that has it's own thread on the board. However, I've had some difficulty coming up with everyone. Some have changed in news events but not been changed in encyclopedias, others (mostly NPCs) were never listed. Here's what I have so far, anyone volunteering to add would be appreciated. Thanks.

Burma: King ?
Greece: King Alphonso I
Khazaria: Khan Batyi
Mexico: El Presidente Pancho Villa
Mughal: Emperor Furrukhsiyar II
Oman: Sultan ?
Siam: King Vajiravudh Rama VI
ESC: President Jonas Silbertann
Bavaria: King Ludwig III
Bharat: King/Emperor ?
RRC: President Hu Hanmin
CSA: President J. Edgar Hoover
DKB: Kaiser Friedrich IV
Egypt: King ?
Firenj: Emperor Thrawn
France: Premier Galpoux
GC: President Rey Alizandro
A-H: Kaiser Stefan II
Iberia: Emperor Jamie I
l'Indochine: President Sarraut
Eire: President Garrison Ahern
Italia: Emperor Armedo Ferdinando Camila
Japan: Emperor Mikage
Maoria: King Yuuno I
MK: Emperor Kaili
NUS: El Presidente Jorge Martinez y Garcia
Netherlands: Queen Wilhelmina (?)
Zion: Empress Zewditu
Orange: ?
Ottoman: Sultan Abdülhamid II
Persia: Sultan ?
Rohan: King Theocro III
Rumania: Queen Flowranis
Russia: Emperor Andrei Alexandrovich Romanov
Swizterland: Lord Henry
Ukraine: Emperor Velikiy Knyaz Kirill Nikolaevitch Romanov
UNK: King ?
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

TexanCowboy

Flora Flowranis.....

Also, just a little note. In letters or in formal communications, she will go by Emperess Flowranis. In person, she will continue to go by Princess Flowranis.

I think the Zionist leader is Queen Askala Maryam.

Walter

New Switzerland => Anarchy. It's just too unstable. :D

maddox

Oman has a Sultan, TexanCowboy has good relations with that guy, as the Island of Masirah has become a "leased piece" and in Romanian hands. 

Sachmle

Quote from: TexanCowboy on March 21, 2010, 10:30:26 AM
Flora Flowranis.....

Also, just a little note. In letters or in formal communications, she will go by Emperess Flowranis. In person, she will continue to go by Princess Flowranis.
Thanks I'll update

Quote from: TexanCowboy on March 21, 2010, 10:30:26 AM
I think the Zionist leader is Queen Askala Maryam.
IDK the ENTIRE Royal family was forced to vacate it's claims by the Treaty of Dar-es-Salaam so I have no idea who's in charge since the Triumvirate hasn't named a new gov't yet (4yrs later)
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

TexanCowboy

Oh, Oh *Raises Hand*.

Let me pick for, um..., reasons!

maddox

If Desertfox agrees, why not.

We need a functional world with logic , spurious logic somewere, but still logic.

Tanthalas

Sam you are technicly correct on Rohan, although Eorl is serving as Prince Regant for his father during his "illness"
"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his desserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch,
To win or lose it all!"

James Graham, 5th Earl of Montrose
1612 to 1650
Royalist General during the English Civil War

ledeper

Concerning New Zion:

QuoteMarch 1st 1919
From: Sextus Aurelius Cotta Imperial Consul of Foreign Affairs.
To: Foreign Office Republic of France
Foreign Office Confederate States of America
Foreign Office Republic of Gran Columbia
Foreign Office Empire of Japan
Foreign Office Baltic Confederation

Sirs,
It has been 4 years since the signing of the Treaty of Dar Es Salaam and the Empire would like to thank all of your nations for the effort and time your citizens and leaders have put into creating the Treaty as well as trying to see that its tenants were fulfilled.   After 4 years the State of New Zion continues to be in non-compliance with the vast majority of the steps they agreed to accomplish with the signing of the treaty.
The Empire no longer views it as necessary for the Empire of Japan, Baltic Confederation, or the Confederate States of America to waste their time, effort, and money attempting to guide the State of New Zion into fulfilling their treaty obligations.

The Empire wish' to inform all your Governments that the Empire does not at this time view the non-compliance of the New Zion as grounds for renewed hostilities.  We will continue to watch the actions of New Zion carefully and will react to any future aggression or threat from that state in an appropriate manner congruent with that states actions.

Sextus Aurelius Cotta

It has been close to impossible to reach any accommodation in the negotiations between the oveerseeing powers and New Zion due to non-compliance of the New Zionite government.   

Valles

The Maori royal household is:

Yuuno - His Royal Highness, King of the Maori, etc, etc. Only child of an only child, born 1891, crowned 1910. Accomplished linguist, fluent in Swiss and German and passable in something like a dozen other languages. He serves, effectively, as his own Royal Librarian as a hobby, and the Maori Royal Library system keeps redundant copies of every work it possesses, and has a quite considerable collection by any standard.

Aituaa - First Queen, the seniormost of Yuuno's three wives. Born 1893. Quarter-Norman from her mother's side, quarter-Confederate (the American sort) from her Father's. Expecting mother as of 1919H2; doctors say twins. Prime Minister of the Maori state, and the driving force behind much of the government's 'progressive' legal measures - food and drink standards, workplace safety regulations, etc. Reputation as a bleeding heart type as a result is well earned but misses that she's also prepared to be very, very ruthless.

Nanoha - Second Queen and Information Minister, responsible for education, propoganda... and intelligence work. Daughter of a traditional Maori warrior family, youngest of three, born 1894. Friendly and caring and very hardworking; fondest of the 'education' part of her job, and favors a quite sincere and 'aboveboard' approach to the propoganda, but can be very scary in her spymaster role. The criminal underworld fears her as the 'Devil Queen' for the way she's used her counterintel resources to hammer them.

Huripari - Third Queen and Minister of War, a political appointee but also a uniformed officer, respected by her subordinates on the General Staff, despite many of them being twice her age or more (born 1893), and wildly popular among the rank-and-file. Parents died when she was very young, in an accident that gave her a very noticable limp, and she was raised by an elderly grandfather and family retainers.
======================================================

When the mother ship's cannon cracked the signal to return
The clouds were building bastions in the swirling up above
Poseidon the King and the Wind his jester
Dancing with the Lightning Lady Fair
Dancing with the Lightning Lady Fair

Sachmle

Quote from: maddox on March 21, 2010, 10:39:29 AM
Oman has a Sultan, TexanCowboy has good relations with that guy, as the Island of Masirah has become a "leased piece" and in Romanian hands. 
Wonder what Orange thinks about that, since Oman is basically an Orange Colony.
Otto von Bismarck

Kaiser Wilhelm

Ithekro

The "Devil Queen" :o
Someone's getting "befriended".

Guinness

Quote from: Valles on March 21, 2010, 05:37:39 PM

Yuuno - His Royal Highness, King of the Maori, etc, etc. Only child of an only child, born 1891, crowned 1910. Accomplished linguist, fluent in Swiss and German...

Is there such a thing as "Swiss"? Also, I think he had passable Norman during TR's visit to Maoria (unless that story is non-canon I guess).

Sachmle

Quote from: Guinness on March 21, 2010, 06:25:53 PM
Quote from: Valles on March 21, 2010, 05:37:39 PM

Yuuno - His Royal Highness, King of the Maori, etc, etc. Only child of an only child, born 1891, crowned 1910. Accomplished linguist, fluent in Swiss and German...

Is there such a thing as "Swiss"? Also, I think he had passable Norman during TR's visit to Maoria (unless that story is non-canon I guess).

For that matter is there German as we know it. By our own Nverse history the French expelled the Preußens after the 2nd Franco-Prussian War, which would have been BEFORE the unification of Germany. So it would have been the North German Confederation including Prussia losing to France, not "Germany". This would leave it open for many different dialects of the "Germanic" language to become quite common in Europe as well as the South Pacific and Eastern Africa, also South America (Parana pre sale and all).
Otto von Bismarck

Kaiser Wilhelm

Guinness

It's entirely possible that the purest "German" in the Nverse is in the South Pacific, maybe even in New Switzerland, but Foxy has established (I think) that they speak a lot of Norman there.

I agree that something Nordic is likely quite prevalent in Northern Europe now (Danish maybe?). The Bavarians almost certainly speak something "Germanic", as do the Austrians, but are they mutually intelligible? No matter what, I imagine quite a bit of old Latin and modern Italian may have worked it's way into the local dialects.

But I've got enough trouble figuring out which of 5 or 6 or more available languages my characters are speaking these days... :) Hopefully they don't all end up speaking "Iberian".