Perhaps I jumped the gun...

Started by Blooded, April 01, 2010, 01:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blooded

Hello Folks!

I see you have an active Ukraine player, that is truly awesome! Especially since the previous player played N2. It looks as though Russia is still open... It is unfortunate that this game is not more popular, but in this case it may be a good thing...

Looking back it has been just over a month since I posted my departure, it seems like so much longer. I really have missed the game. Its funny, though I did not spend much time posting and interacting but I spent TONS of time planning, posturing and studying Russian History. Things that would not be noticed by you guys. seriously, really I did spend SO MUCH time- my early 1900's Russian history section of books is now in the 20+ range. The unseen reason that broke the camels back.
I felt overwhelmed. So many plans, so little finished product. It is/was frustrating and I felt like I was letting down friends with my lack of news, finished art and such.

Things have begun to settle down around the homestead, it will still be awhile until I can fully relax but I have missed the sim so much I was wondering if I could still stumble along as the Russian Player. I would like to give it a shot if you guys are up to allowing it.

It would take awhile to reassemble my files and get going again, but I would like the chance.

Regardless of any decision, I would like to offer my help to the New Ukrainian player. Contact me by PM or Email(probably quicker-though I believe the PMs get forwarded). I have much background info,SS files and input into plans, that may assist your ability to get started on your nation.

Take Care All!
"The black earth was sown with bones and watered with blood... for a harvest of sorrow on the land of Rus'. "
   -The Armament of Igor

maddox

I (as Maddox the player) can wholeheartly say, Tsar Blooded, GET BACK, rule your country.
Use the knowledge, surprise us with adapted irl facts. 
(I'm not kidding, the Radium Girls is one of my feeble attempts to do so.)

ctwaterman

Just Browsing nothing to See Move Along

Carthaginian

Csar Blooded, please take your seat.
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in old Baghdad;
You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man;
We gives you your certificate, an' if you want it signed
We'll come an' 'ave a romp with you whenever you're inclined.

Sachmle

"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim

TexanCowboy

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Kirk

Did they beat the drum slowly,
Did they play the fife lowly,
Did they sound the death march, as they lowered you down,
Did the band play the last post and chorus,
Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest

The Rock Doctor

*Tosses the keys to St. Petersburg back to Blooded*

maddox

I believe  you're welcomed in style. Ticker tape parade included.

Marek Gutkowski

IC:
Ukraine Rejoice that Our Brothers from the north east are back on the scene.
When Ukrainians and Russians are not bitter enemies we are stalwart allies.

OOC:
I'm happy with Your offer for help, and I thank You for it. 
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare

TexanCowboy

Quote from: Marek Gutkowski on April 02, 2010, 07:28:03 AM
IC:
Ukraine Rejoice that Our Brothers from the north east are back on the scene.
When Ukrainians and Russians are not bitter enemies we are stalwart allies.

OOC:
I'm happy with Your offer for help, and I thank You for it. 

An Interesting idea would be the formation of a new alliance, to balance out Lepizing. Romania, Russia, Ukraine, and perhaps Japan?

Blooded

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I hope to get caught up soon! Let me know if I missed anything in particular or if I can resolve any issues that may have cropped up since my departure.

Thanks again,

Erik
"The black earth was sown with bones and watered with blood... for a harvest of sorrow on the land of Rus'. "
   -The Armament of Igor