Swiss Concepts...

Started by Desertfox, November 18, 2009, 11:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desertfox

I haven't decided yet. I might finished them as designed, then rebuild them. But even among the Swiss, these will be controversial ships, as their armament is not up to Swiss specs. Note that these ships could do their job without being completed, much like how the Alaskas ended up being built, designed to counter a phantom Japanese threat. I think it'll depend on when the ships are layed down, the earlier, the greater chance they will be completed as designed.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

The Rock Doctor

By and large, I think you're offering too many possibilities for most of us to bother "reacting" to any specific one.

Sachmle

Quote from: The Rock Doctor on November 20, 2009, 08:52:44 AM
By and large, I think you're offering too many possibilities for most of us to bother "reacting" to any specific one.

I agree. You would have been better off to just post the design without mentioning any of the carrier hogwash. Then just did whatever later.
"All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence."
Otto von Bismarck

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
Kaiser Wilhelm

"If stupidity were painfull I would be deaf from all the screaming." Sam A. Grim