Egyptian Light Cruiser Contest

Started by ciders, October 03, 2009, 02:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexanCowboy

Quote from: Sachmle on October 06, 2009, 03:53:55 PM
Quote from: TexanCowboy on October 06, 2009, 03:21:43 PM
Me or ctwaterman? We both have our eyes on little, defenseless nations...  :)

He said medium, not 'nearly non-existent'. And I think the Italians, and for that matter the Austrians, are a little more than "medium". Perhaps he means Greece. Of course that would draw the wrath of their 'guardians' the Iberians and Austrians.

Defenseless???? I have a battleship, a new one coming out in 1919, and a much more modern destroyer force. Only thing I'm missing is the cruisers, and thats because I hate designing ships that are not turreted or destroyers.

Logi

Fact remains your Army is small compared to your neighbors and they have much bigger navies too. Even though you far better than some nations, you could just as easily be wiped off the map.

That's why you will find it very necessary to stop making enemies.

TexanCowboy

Trueee... but I have the Great, Mighty, Russia as an ally (new treaty coming up as soon as Blooded is online), the RRC as an ally, and France as a semi-ally. I'm friendly with the Gran Columbians, and the New Swiss, and I have temporar war allies with the Austrian and DKB. And I joined the war on the DKB side becuase, IC, the kings are related by blood, as 2nd cousins.

Logi

The RRC doesn't support you that strongly because you declared war on a war ally. The DKB and Austrians said they don't like you even as war allies. Almost nobody likes the New Swiss and both New Swiss and Gran Colombia are seas away.

Russia, maybe. But what's the benefit for Russia do defend your nation? Not my problem anyways.

maddox

TexanCowboy, if I was you, read a bit more about Nverse France. You'll learn that Glorius France has some lesser Glorious sides... a lot of them.