Kingdom and Commonwealth of Iberia

Started by miketr, March 18, 2007, 02:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borys

Ahoj!
French.
Ordre de Bataille.
And it is commonly used in Polish historical and military publications, so it is second nature to me.
Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

miketr

Could you delete the Army OOB in my forum?  Since its your post ?I can't edit it.

Michael

Borys

Bambi must DIE!

The Rock Doctor

And with the simple push of a button, Borys destroys the Iberian army...

Borys

Ahoj!
Nice list of titles :)
I remember how happy Swamphen was when he discovered that he was "Margrave of the Mark", which raised an eybrow in Rohan :)

Borys
Bambi must DIE!

miketr

I Left it at just the Kingdoms it would have been double the length if I added the Ducal titles and lower...

Michael

P3D

Mike,

you should post the territories you do not currently have as possessions here:

http://www.navalism.org/index.php?topic=120.0
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

miketr

LOL...  As I said in the orginal post don't take the titles beyound Emperor of Iberia too seriously.  For example the Kingdom of Jerusalem has been extict for over half a millennium and half of Europes royality claim the title themselves to boot.  I am sure Italy likes the Two Scilies title, etc.  Its like English monarchy claiming the title to the French crown; it means less than nothing as its so far out of touch with reality.

Michael

swamphen

QuoteI remember how happy Swamphen was when he discovered that he was "Margrave of the Mark", which raised an eybrow in Rohan :)
Heh heh heh heh.  ;D

QuoteFor example the Kingdom of Jerusalem has been extict for over half a millennium and half of Europes royality claim the title themselves to boot.
Now where'd I put that list of Kaiser Bill's titles...

QuoteAnd with the simple push of a button, Borys destroys the Iberian army...

miketr

Full title as German Emperor
His Imperial and Royal Majesty William the Second, by the Grace of God, German Emperor and King of Prussia, Margrave of Brandenburg, Burgrave of Nuremberg, Count of Hohenzollern, Duke of Silesia and of the County of Glatz, Grand Duke of the Lower Rhine and of Posen, Duke in Saxony, of Angria, of Westphalia, of Pomerania and of Lunenburg, Duke of Schleswig, of Holstein and of Krossen, Duke of Magdeburg, of Brene, of Guelderland and of Jülich, Cleves and Berg, Duke of the Wends and the Kassubes, of Lauenburg and of Mecklenburg, Landgrave of Hesse and in Thuringia, Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia, Prince of Orange, of Rugen, of East Friesland, of Paderborn and of Pyrmont, Prince of Halberstadt, of Münster, of Minden, of Osnabrück, of Hildersheim, of Verden, of Kammin, of Fulda, of Nassau and of Moess, Princely Count of Henneberg, Count of the Mark, of Ravensburg, of Hohenstein, of Tecklenburg and of Lingen, Count of Mansfield, of Sigmaringen and of Veringen, Lord of Frankfurt, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_II_of_Germany#Full_title_as_German_Emperor

swamphen

Oh, he's Prince of Orange too, eh? I'll have to remember that.  :P

P3D

THAT Orange only disdurbs Netherlands.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

Borys

An Orange by another name is still an Orange ... or something like that ....
Bambi must DIE!

P3D

I can change my name to Federal Republic of Africa too.

Ithekro

Yes you could, but your mail might not be delivered on time as not forwarding address was left to the postmaster.  ;D