The Peace Talks...

Started by miketr, June 15, 2007, 09:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miketr

I exhanged the terms between the two sides.  I have also asked the two sides to say at once if they are going to budge at all to save time so we can get the game going one way or another.

Michael

miketr

The Fox wants to see the results of the October Battles as he has high hopes they will change the playing field...

Michael

The Rock Doctor

Good to know.  I look forward to seeing the results too.

maddox

shouldn't this tread be better in non general discussions?

Like the Meeting room?

P3D

There was one and I locked it. I am thinking about locking this too, I see no specific reason to advance beyond the actual fighting.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas

miketr

No need to lock the thread...  we just need to wait till we get the results and to see if the two sides attitudes toward continued war change.

Michael

Desertfox

Actually I don't think the battles will change the playing field. They probably will give me a lot more bargaining material however. Something else will tilt the field...
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

P3D

I am unlocking the other thread as soon as there are results.
However, I think any peace talks are premature. War was declared, if there is a peace agreed the next month, the minimum I expect is a change of the Swiss government, if not an outright new election.
The first purpose of a warship is to remain afloat. Anon.
Below 40 degrees, there is no law. Below 50 degrees, there is no God. sailor's maxim on weather in the Southern seas