...when you're not playing here?

Personally:

-Renovating/repairing the outbuildings on my farm

-Teaching a two day old chick to peck for feed

-Gardening/planting

-Planning my character for a new "play by e-mail" RPG

And you?

Korpen

-Writing on my paper (the hompage of the dpeartment i belong to http://www.pcr.uu.se/), hopefully i will start doing my master there after the summer.
Well to a scary large degree that sums up what i am doing at the moment. :(

But it means i am in fron of my computer pretty much all the time, so i clock in quite allot of time here :)
Oh, if someone want something from JSTOR or some other database, i most likely have access to it.
Card-carrying member of the Battlecruiser Fan Club.

Desertfox

School...

Last month of High School before I begin College in the Fall, so working on Scholarships, at the moment.
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html

Borys

Working - translating market research related text, or verbally in same area.
Trying to be a father.
Following Polish and British football.

Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

maddox

Home renovation. 
Building  several robots and parts to compete in Robot Wars/battle Bots.
Reading
Full time job
Enjoying life with my lady
Did I mention reading?

miketr

--Family (Wife, Daughter age 3 and Son age 11 months)

--Learning how to breath again

--School (M.A. History)
----Finishing Spring course work
----Setup-work for summer project to run past my advisor

--Reading
----GREEK & ROMAN WARFARE by John Drogo Montagu
----MEDIEVAL MERCENARIES by William Urban

--Gaming with friends (friday nights is either RPG or board games)

Michael

khymerion

--Baby sit fully capable adults in minial tasks while trying to think of ever more creative ways to insult them while being bombarded with audio propaganda that while I agree with it, I don't need to hear it every damn night, repair their accursed equipment, and make sure I still have a smile on my face and a positive attitude when the customers show up or call.
--Painting yet another Xeno army to help pay the bills... I don't even play the bloody game anymore...  but I still paint the figs.
--Finish up the final details on yet another unit of WWII miniatures for yet another game I don't play... again, to pay the bills...
--Finish repairing Starfleet Battles star ships after yet another night of people destroying my miniatures
--Read... it doesn't matter... digital or in dead tree format
--And maybe, if I still have time, draw up the maps, terrain, and npcs and write up the entertainment that players demand that scale of detail for their weekends...  but luckily over the last 9 years, I have nearly 12 books of sketches and drawings in them...  while never being able to actually play myself.
--and maybe, just maybe... sleep.

so... forgive me if I start to write or wander with the body of my text...
Hopelessly trapped behind mountains of outdated miniature games.

swamphen

At the moment, trying to muster up the motivation to get back on the wagon playing here and WW. ;)

Phoenix

- snuggling up with my lifemate
- snuggling up with 3 household tigers
- trying to find a 4th to our liking (has to be a mix Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat)
- poking fun at a housemate, my goal is to have him splurt out all of his coffee because I made him laugh when he sits behind my lifemate, so far 4 successful out of 5
- hoping my health insurance won't take me off my stipend and send me back to an economy that doesn't want to employ chronically ill and highly-educated-thus-expensive women
- running for office (national parliament) from an un-electable place whilst having loads of fun at the nervousness of those who are in fact on electable spots
- reading anything SF, fantasy or history I can get my paws on, electronic or dead tree, currently SF from Drake and Stirling, something about an post-apocalyptic empire-builder with lots of gory battles
- trying to find inspiration for this game
- trying to get my picture database in order
- trying to find inspiration for my blog
- did I mention reading ?
"Those who dance are often thought mad by those who cannot hear the music."
-- Tao Te Ching

The Rock Doctor

Phoenix!

Cool to hear you're trying your hand at politics. 

Can we help with getting you inspired for the game?

Desertfox

Don't worry about inspiration Phoenix. Just read the first line of my H2 report...

(Imperial march...)
"We don't run from the end of the world. We CHARGE!" Schlock

http://www.schlockmercenary.com/d/20090102.html