Start Date?

Started by Earl822, March 03, 2007, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borys

Ahoj!
Two years? I thought it was only one - 1905 - during whch you can rebuild the wreckage.
It wasn't for nothing that I took along some boys from the technical university along - these guys are destructive as hell WITHOUT exposives :D

Borys
NEDS - Not Enough Deck Space for all those guns and torpedos;
Bambi must DIE!

Earl822

sorry, yes one. The damage done was easily repairable, especially as 1905 had a Medium factory construction budget of 24MBP

Borys

Ahoj!
Construction is good for the economy - some wrecked factories, some looted factories, some thoroughly demolished drydocks and slips - I'm not sure if that 24 MBP will suffice to repiar all the damage I had done.

ADDED LATER:
It is not easily repairable - I know how difficult indistry is to destroy. That is whay I took along civil engineers to show the troops WHAT to destroy.
Blast the big drydock gate?
No - blast the pipes running the water to and from the dock, and the pumping station which is behind the warehouse.

Borys
Bambi must DIE!

Earl822

16MBP, and 1HBP total damage according to Maddox

maddox

Don't forget the max of 3 build points per quarter. 
The ACM's infrastructure wasn't in to good a shape to start with.

Borys

Ahoj!
Seems low. Unless it industry only. I did take care to destroy docks and slips ...
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

Earl822

I think it is reasonable, and remember all of 1905's factory building resources will be lost into this

Borys

Ahoj!
Well, my aim was to leave you with a greenfield investment :D
Borys
Bambi must DIE!

maddox

Borys, your raid on the Azores was the most succesfull action in warfare ever in the N-verse.

The best what the MK/New Swiss war has done is temporary disable a heavy factory- for a few quarters - to relocalise that factory inland....